Deadline to register online is 12/13/19 4:00 pm. Click 'Register' below to sign up.
Pantry Service Goal
The primary goal of our weekday pantry service is to help meet the needs of families in our community. And you are an essential part of that. Thank you in advance for serving! We couldn't do this without you!
Things you need to know:
Harmony Baptist Church, 1575 Harmony Church Road, Dawsonville GA 30534
- Time: 2:00 PM till 3:30 PM
- This is a Pack and Go type of event and volunteers are expected to drive to at least one family. Lives are being forever changed by your generosity.
- Please arrive around 1:45 pm. You will enter through the front doors around the backside of the church, under the overhang by the Meals by Grace box truck.
- When you enter look to your left for the check in table. Get your name tag and then proceed to the map to verify the families you have chosen to deliver to, or look for additional opportunities to deliver.
- We will discuss safety rules and instructions and then pack food for the families you will deliver to.
- Thank You in advance for serving our communities children in need!
Things We Need from You
- Please donate $10 each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Donate online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring donation on this site.
- We always need cloth grocery bags.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- SPAGHETTIE SAUCE
- BOXED CEREAL
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send a text to 44321 and in the message type DAWSON and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.