This service day has passed.
Weekend Service Goal
The main goal for our weekend service day is preparing and delivering food to children and families in our communities. And you are an essential part of that! We have a variety of service teams from making laundry detergent to working in the kitchen. Thank you in advance for serving our children in need! We couldn't do this without you!
**Alternate Sunday Service**
Due to the small size of our teams, it is important that you arrive at your appointed time!! PLEASE BRING (or be ready to show) A COPY OF YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION (received immediately after registration is submitted!!)
If you are feeling ill, someone in your household is sick or are unable to volunteer, please call Hilary at 678-430-2479 to cancel. If you need to leave a message, state your name and the team you signed up for.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST CHECK IN WITH HILARY UPON ARRIVAL!
Be sure to have a copy of your EMAIL confirmation with you!
Location: Midway UMC 5025 Atlanta Highway, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Please park by the old chapel so you do not get blocked by delivery drivers
***Team Arrival Times and Age Requirements:
Set Up/ Box Loading Team: Age 16 and over ONLY! Arrive at 11:45 Be able to lift 25 lbs.
Laundry Detergent Team: Arrive at 12:30 Ages 8-12 may attend accompanied by an adult!
Bread/Desserts Team: Arrive at 1:00 Ages 13 and over
Fruits/Vegetables Team: Arrive at 1:00 Ages 13 and over
Canned Goods Team: Arrive at 12:45 8-12 may attend accompanied by an adult!
Pet Food Team: Arrive at 1:00 8-12 may attend accompanied by an adult!
Special Projects: Arrive at 1:00 This team is for kids under 13 ONLY, must be accompanied by an adult!
Car Loading Team: Ages 16 and up ONLY!! Arrive at 1:45 outside the main gym entrance. Be able to lift 25 lbs.
Delivery Drivers: We need you now more than ever! When you arrive at 1:45 pm join the car line and Hilary will check you in and tell you everything you need to know!!
Things We Need from You
- Please donate $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Donate online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring donation on this site.
- We always need CLOTH GROCERY BAGS.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- Chef Boyarde Meal in a Can
- CANNED VEGGIES
- CANNED FRUIT
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send text to 44321 and in the message type Sunday and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.