This service day has passed.
Things You Need to Know
- Come to NEW LOCATION!! 3540 Keith Bridge Rd
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time for instructions, orientation and/or tour of facility
- Minimum Age Requirement: 16
We will be doing 3 things.
1. Unloading, sorting, and stocking incoming donations.
2. Sorting and loading left over produce and bread from pantry shopping for weekend service.
3. Cleaning and straightening up from pantry shopping.
Meals by Grace will continue to take precautions to ensure the safety and wellness of all our staff, volunteers and neighbors we serve.
All participants of indoor events are encouraged to wear a mask. We do have masks available if you do not have one.
Please stay home if:?
- You are not feeling well. We appreciate your heightened consideration of others at this time.
Thank you to all our volunteers in advance for helping to serve the families in our community.
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send a text to 44321 and in the message type MBGPANTRY and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.