This service day has passed.
Pantry Service Goal
The primary goal of our weekday pantry service is to help meet the needs of families in our community. And you are an essential part of that. Thank you in advance for serving! We couldn't do this without you!
We will be doing 2 things.
1. Unloading, sorting, and stocking incoming donations.
2. Preparing the shopping area for Client Choice Pantry on Wednesday.
Things You Need to Know
- Come to NEW LOCATION!! 3540 Keith Bridge Rd
- Arrive at 12:30 PM
- Minimum Age Requirement: 16
Meals by Grace will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety and wellness of all our staff, volunteers and neighbors we serve. In the coming weeks more volunteers are going to be needed as we are being considered for the 1st Responders List.
All participants of indoor events are required to wear a mask. We do have masks available if you do not have one.
Please stay home if:
- You are uncomfortable with large crowds.
- You have immune system issues, especially if you are over age 60.
- You are not feeling well. We appreciate your heightened consideration of others at this time.
Thank you to all our volunteers in advance for helping to serve the families in our community.
Weekday Service Details...
- Location: 3540 Keith Bridge Road Suite B, Cumming, GA 30041 (behind Hollywood Feed)
- (Located behind Hollywood Feed)
- Bring $10 donation to help purchase food
- Bring cloth grocery bags
- Special Need is CANNED VEGGIES & CANNED FRUIT! Please bring some cans with you when you come.
- Thank you in advance for serving our communities children in need!
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send a text to 44321 and in the message type MBGPANTRY and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.