Deadline to register online is 02/23/20 10:00 am. Click 'Register' below to sign up.
Weekend Service Goal
The main goal for our weekend service day is preparing and delivering food to children and families in our communities. And you are an essential part of that! We have a variety of service teams from making laundry detergent to working in the kitchen. Thank you in advance for serving our children in need! We couldn't do this without you!
SPECIAL START TIME-
THIS WEEKEND ONLY @ 2:07 PM!
Things You Need to Know
Things We Need from You
- Please donate $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Donate online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring donation on this site.
- We always need CLOTH GROCERY BAGS.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- BOOKS ALL AGES
- SPAGHETTI NOODLES
- PASTA SAUCE
- SMALL TOILETRIES
- DOG FOOD/CAT FOOD
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send text to 44321 and in the message type Sunday and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.