This service day has passed.
Please give $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
Or with a Credit Card Use Credit Card
Weekend Service Goal
The main goal for our weekend service day is preparing and delivering food to children and families in our communities. And you are an essential part of that! We have a variety of service teams from making laundry detergent to packing canned goods. Thank you in advance for serving our children in need! We couldn't do this without you!
The Georgia Mountain Food Bank from whom we source our food has placed a new requirement on us. We are required to document that you our volunteers have received Food Safety Training. We have placed slides from the training program in our registration system and you will be encouraged to view the presentation and at the end check a box to submit that you reviewed the information. This will be required once a year.
Thank you for helping us stay compliant and ensuring that we keep the food safe for our families.
Location: Meals by Grace Food Pantry, 3540 Keith Bridge Road, Cumming, GA 30041
- Time: 1:00 PM till 2:30 PM
- Volunteers are expected to drive to at least one family. Lives are being forever changed by your generosity.
- Please arrive around 12:50 pm.
- Delivery Only Drivers please ARRIVE by 1:30.
- ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS: If you are unable to keep your commitment to deliver, please call or text (678) 430-2479 no later than 1 pm so we can find a driver for your family.
- Dress weather appropriate, as some events happen OUTDOORS.
- We will discuss safety rules and instructions and then pack food for the families you will deliver to.
- Parents, please take extra caution with your children as there is a lot of car activity in the parking lot during the event.
- Thank You in advance for serving our communities children in need!
Things We Need from You
- Please give $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Give online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring gift on this site.
- We always need Fresh Produce, Empty laundry detergent bottles, and Plastic handle-tie grocery bags.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- Chef Boyardee Meal in a Can
- CANNED VEGGIES
- CANNED FRUIT
- PEANUT BUTTER