The maximum number of volunteers for this service day has already registered.
Things You Need to Know
- Come to NEW LOCATION!! 3540 Keith Bridge Rd
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time for instructions, orientation and/or tour of facility
- Minimum Age Requirement: 16
We will be doing 2 things.
1. Unloading, sorting, and stocking incoming donations.
2. Preparing the shopping area for Client Choice Pantry on Wednesday.
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send a text to 44321 and in the message type MBGPANTRY and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.