The deadline has passed to register for this service day online.
Please give $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
Or with a Credit Card Use Credit Card
Weekend Service Goal
The main goal for our weekend service day is preparing and delivering food to children and families in our communities. And you are an essential part of that! We have a variety of service teams from making laundry detergent to working in the kitchen. Thank you in advance for serving our children in need! We couldn't do this without you!
Things You Need to Know:
Midway United Methodist Church, 5025 Atlanta Hwy., Alpharetta, GA 30004
- Arrive around 12:50 pm through the side door of the gym to sign in.
- Logistics should arrive by 12:30 pm for setup instructions
Things We Need from You
- Please give $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Give online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring gift on this site.
- We always need Fresh Produce.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- Chef Boyardee Meal in a Can
- CANNED VEGGIES
- CANNED FRUIT
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send text to 44321 and in the message type Sunday and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.