This service day has passed.
Please give $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
Or with a Credit Card Use Credit Card
Weekend Service Goal
The main goal for our weekend service day is preparing and delivering food to children and families in our communities. And you are an essential part of that! We have a variety of service teams from making laundry detergent to packing canned goods. Thank you in advance for serving our children in need! We couldn't do this without you!
The Georgia Mountain Food Bank from whom we source our food has placed a new requirement on us. We are required to document that you our volunteers have received Food Safety Training. We have placed slides from the training program in our registration system and you will be encouraged to view the presentation and at the end check a box to submit that you reviewed the information. This will be required once a year.
Thank you for helping us stay compliant and ensuring that we keep the food safe for our families.
Things You Need to Know:
Keith Bridge Pantry, 3540 Keith Bridge Road. Cumming, GA 30054
- Service volunteers arrive around 12:50 pm through the back entrance to the pantry. If you are driving AND volunteering, please park in the blue spots on the map below. If you are ONLY volunteering, please park in the purple spots on the map below. These lots are right across the street from the pantry at North Forsyth Animal Hospital, the BACK of Anytime Fitness, and at Fresenius Kidney Care North Forsyth. If you are only volunteering and park in the pantry lot, you may be stuck.
- Logistics should arrive by 12:45 pm for setup instructions
- Parking Team should arrive by 12:30 pm to assist with arrivals
Things We Need from You
- Please give $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Give online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring gift on this site.
- We always need Fresh Produce, Empty laundry detergent bottles, and Plastic handle-tie grocery bags.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- Chef Boyardee Meal in a Can
- CANNED VEGGIES
- CANNED FRUIT
- PEANUT BUTTER
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send text to 44321 and in the message type Sunday and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.