The maximum number of volunteers for this service day has already registered.
Pantry Service Goal
The primary goal of our weekday pantry service is to help meet the needs of families in our community. And you are an essential part of that. Thank you in advance for serving! We couldn't do this without you!
Things You Need to Know
- Come to NEW LOCATION!! 3540 Keith Bridge Rd
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time for instructions, orientation and/or tour of facility
- Minimum Age Requirement: 16
Things We Need from You
- Please donate $10 each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Donate online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring donation on this site.
- We always need cloth grocery bags.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- CANNED SOUP
- Empty Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener bottles.
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send a text to 44321 and in the message type MBGPANTRY and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.