This service day has passed.
Please donate $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
Or with a Credit Card Use Credit Card
Weekend Service Goal
The main goal for our weekend service day is preparing and delivering food to children and families in our communities. And you are an essential part of that! We have a variety of service teams from making laundry detergent to working in the kitchen. Thank you in advance for serving our children in need! We couldn't do this without you!
Things You Need to Know:
Location: Midway United Methodist Church, 5025 Atlanta Hwy., Alpharetta, GA 30004
- Dress weather appropriate. Some teams work outside.
- Arrive around 12:50 pm through the side door of the gym (first floor, far left side of back building) to sign in.
- If you are doing Logistics arrive by 12:30 pm in the gym for setup instructions
- If you are a Delivery Driver, please come inside to receive family information packet at 2:15.
- If you are delivering and volunteering on the inside please be sure to stay in the gym to get instructions for the delivery process.
When You Arrive:
- When you enter through the gym doors, check in at information desk at mid court then proceed to get your name tag.
- Your Name tag will have on it: Your Name and Service Team.
- Any non-monetary donations will be placed on the cart to your left of the gym doors.
- Any monetary donations can be placed in the pink bucket at the front desk.
- We ask that GROUPS serving together provide at least ONE driver for every THREE volunteers.
- Parents with middle school or high school students, or driving-age teens, will be delivering to families in a different school district
- PARENTS: Please be sure to pick up your student by 3:00.
Things We Need from You
- Please donate $10 per person each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Donate online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring donation on this site.
- We always need CLOTH & PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS .
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- Chef Boyardee Meal in a Can
- CANNED VEGGIES
- CANNED FRUIT
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send text to 44321 and in the message type Sunday and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Fill Ministries Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.