Deadline to register online is 07/24/19 11:59 pm. Click 'Register' below to sign up.
Pantry Service Goal
The primary goal of our weekday pantry service is to help meet the needs of families in our community. And you are an essential part of that. Thank you in advance for serving! We couldn't do this without you!
Things You Need to Know
- Come to 432-A Canton Highway, Cumming, GA 30040
- Ingles Shopping Center, far left side
- Arrive around 9:30 am
Things We Need from You
- Please donate $10 each time you volunteer to help cover food costs.
- Bring it with you.
- Donate online.
- Setup a weekly or monthly recurring donation on this site.
- We always need cloth grocery bags.
- Food ministry supplies we are running low on...
- CANNED SOUP
- Empty Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softner bottles.
Other Ways to Help
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Help families become self-sustained by becoming a monthly donor. Monthly tax-deductible gifts of $10 or more provide the backbone for our work in eliminating food insecurity and providing meaningful food support.
- Select the "Setup a Recurring Gift" link from the "My Account" page.
- Text to Give
- Simply send a text to 44321 and in the message type MBGPANTRY and follow the link to give securely via your phone.
- Amazon Smile
- When you purchase from Amazon use the link https://smile.amazon.com to make your purchase.
- Select Meals by Grace Inc. as the organization you support.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- When you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, designate Meals by Grace Inc. AV008 as the nonprofit you want to support.
- Corporate Matching
- Check to see if your company offers a matching funds program. We can assist you with participating or even setting one up with your company.