Why be a Meals by Grace Service Day Sponsor?
- You are an individual and/or company that cares about feeding families with food insecurity.
- You are an individual and/or company that would like to introduce yourself and share your core values with
over 200 like-minded volunteers a week. Volunteers who also care about their community.
Our volunteers come from all over North Georgia every week. They are members of service organizations, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts,
schools and churches--just to name a few.
Do I have to be present to sponsor?
You do not have to be present, but bringing your employees, staff and co-workers to a Service Day is a WONDERFUL experience.
It will enable them to help those in need and empower them to brag on the company they work for! – Sounds like a "win-win" to us!
Where and when is the Service Day?
We meet every Sunday at Midway United Methodist Church from 1 pm to 3 pm to prepare food, and then deliver the meals to our families
from 3 pm to about 3:30 pm. The address is 5025 Atlanta Highway, Alpharetta, 30004.
What does it cost to sponsor?
SERVICE DAY SPONSORSHIP: $500.
PREMIUM SERVICE DAY SPONSORSHIP: $750.
- Your name/company will be listed on all communications for the day (“thank you for registering” emails, reminder emails, etc.).
- Your name will be listed on our Facebook page as the sponsor for that week.
- Your name will be posted at registration and on an easel next to the speaker for the duration of the Service Day.
- All of the above.
- You can speak briefly to the volunteers about your organization and the core values that led you to participate.
- You can hand out information to all the volunteers (with pre-approval).
How do I sign up to be a Service Day Sponsor?
If you are interested or have any questions:
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can pick a potential date, sign up and pay online. Click below to get started.